Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 50 Songs of 2009...



My top 50 songs from 2009...

(in order)

1. Animal Collective - "In the Flowers"
2. Animal Collective - "Taste"
3. Grizzly Bear - "Foreground"
4. Washed Out - "Feel It All Around"
5. Animal Collective - "Daily Routine"
6. Grizzly Bear - "Two Weeks (Fred Falke Remix)"
7. Animal Collective - "Guy's Eyes"
8. Pearl Harbor - "Lost at Sea"
9. Animal Collective - "My Girls"
10. Animal Collective - "No More Runnin"
11. Animal Collective - "What Would I Want? Sky"
12. Grizzly Bear - "Two Weeks"
13. Abe Vigoda - "Wild Heart"
14. Best Coast - "Sun Was High (So Was I)"
15. No Age - "Losing Feeling"
16. Atlas Sound - "Quick Canal (Feat. Laetitia Sadier)
17. Real Estate - "Fake Blues"
18. Neon Indian - "Mind, Drips"
19. The Fresh & Onlys - "Peacock and Wing"
20. Pictureplane - "Goth Star"
21. Jay-Z - "Empire State of Mind (Feat. Alicia Keys)"
22. Eminem - "Beautiful"
23. KiD CuDi - "Soundtrack 2 My Life"
24. Small Black - "Weird Machines"
25. Fever Ray - "If I Had a Heart"
26. The Antlers - "Wake"
27. Teengirl Fantasy - "Portofino"
28. Modest Mouse - "Guilty Cocker Spaniels"
29. SALEM - "Frost"
30. Lotus Plaza - "These Years"
31. Birdman vs. Washed Out - "Feel It on the Southside"
32. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Little Shadow"
33. Japandroids - "I Quit Girls"
34. Glasser - "Glad (Delorean Remix)"
35. Beirut - "My Wife, Lost in the Wild"
36. Fever Ray - "When I Grow Up (Lissvik Remix)"
37. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Skeletons"
38. Grizzly Bear - "Slow Life (Feat. Victoria Legrand)"
39. Fever Ray - "Keep the Streets Empty For Me"
40. Girls - "Hellhole Ratrace"
41. Small Black - "Despicable Dogs"
42. Jay-Z - "Real As it Gets (Feat. Young Jeezy)"
43. Bat For Lashes - "Daniel"
44. Vivian Girls - "Before I Start to Cry"
45. SALEM - "Skullcrush"
46. Fuck Buttons - "Olympians"
47. Wilco - "Country Disappeared"
48. Phoenix - "1901"
49. Washed Out - "New Theory"
50. Girls - "Lauren Marie"

No comments: