Monday, December 14, 2009

The Top 10 Films I Saw in 2009...



Here is my list of the best films I saw this year. As always, I did not see a lot of 'new' films...therefore, I often find myself digging into the past in order to find quality films that I have missed along the way. The following films were new to me... and by far the best that I saw in 2009.

(in order)

1. "Stardust Memories"



2. "Country Boys"



3. "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"



4. "The Wrestler"



5. "Kurt Cobain: About A Son"



6. "Manda Bala (Send A Bullet)"



7. "Mister Lonely"



8. "Bringing Out The Dead"



9. "Fantastic Mr. Fox"



10. "The Future Is Unwritten: Joe Strummer"



Honorable Mention:

Man on Wire
Burn After Reading
Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell
Capitalism: A Love Story
Brüno
Kramer vs. Kramer
Paranoid Park
Pineapple Express

No comments: