Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Favorite Things in 2009...



I started listening to podcasts (namely Bill Simmons B.S. Report)
I saw the Handsome Furs live at Southgate House
I started working 1st shift
I saw Damien Jurado in a recording studio with about 30 other people
I deleted my MySpace (and stayed off of Facebook/Twitter)
I started listening to the works of Philip Glass
I rekindled my love for early Metallica (and heavy metal as a whole)
I discovered that I absolutely love Young Jeezy
I saw Animal Collective live in St. Petersburgh, FL
I ditched Comcast for DirectTV
I finally watched "Purple Rain"
I finally got into The Jesus and Mary Chain
I saw the Deerhunter/Dan Deacon/No Age mega-show at the Southgate House
I ditched Verizon for AT&T
I finally got around to watching "Undeclared"
I met Gallagher in the Kroger deli
I stopped watching Sportscenter and made the switch to ESPN News
I I saw Built to Spill live at the Southgate House
I discovered the wonderful website peopleofwalmart.com
I finally got around to watching 'Evil Dead' and 'Evil Dead 2'
I co-hosted another great Halloween party
I DJ'd my first wedding reception
I continued to be surrounded/supported by the people who make me who I am: my friends

No comments: