Friday, December 18, 2009

Top 50 Songs I Discovered in 2009...



These are the Top 50 songs I discovered in 2009, which were not released in 2009...

(in order)

1. The Killers - "Tidal Wave"
2. Young Jeezy - "Get Allot"
3. Young Jeezy - "My President (Feat. Nas)"
4. Warren Zevon - "Desperados Under the Eaves"
5. OutKast - "13th Floor/Growing Old"
6. Philip Glass - "Organics"
7. Philip Glass - "Facades"
8. Atlas Sound - "Eros"
9. Animal Collective - "Chocolate Girl (BBC Version)"
10. Passion Pit - "Smile Upon Me"
11. Passion Pit - "Sleepyhead"
12. Tim Maia - "Nobody Can Live Forever"
13. Fugazi - "I'm So Tired"
14. Let's Wrestle - "I'm in Fighting Mode"
15. Arthur Russell - "That's Us/Wild Combination"
16. INXS - "Don't Change"
17. The Rolling Stones - "Lady Jane"
18. Suicide - "Cheree"
19. R.E.M. - "Laughing"
20. A Flock of Seagulls - "Wishing (I Had a Photograph of You)"
21. Grateful Dead - "Unbroken Chain"
22. Listening Party - "Song and Sea"
23. Fleetwood Mac - "Wish You Were Here"
24. Iggy Pop - "Dum Dum Boys"
25. Morrissey - "Speedway"
26. Arthur Russell - "Keeping Up"
27. Tubeway Army - "Are 'Friends' Electric?"
28. Bat For Lashes - "Bat's Mouth"
29. Bat For Lashes - "Sad Eyes"
30. Wilderness - "Beautiful Alarms"
31. Bob Dylan - "Romance in Durango"
32. The Doors - "Indian Summer"
33. Neil Young - "I've Loved Her So Long"
34. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - "Pardon My Heart"
35. Fleetwood Mac - "Only Over You"
36. Prince - "The Beautiful Ones"
37. Passion Pit - "I've Got Your Number"
38. Boogie Down Productions - "9mm Goes Bang"
39. The Magnetic Fields - "I Wish I Had an Evil Twin"
40. Townes Van Zandt - "I'll Be Here in the Morning"
41. The Modern Lovers - "Hospital"
42. Yaz - "Only You"
43. Joanna Newson - "Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie"
44. Heartsrevolution - "Digital Suicide"
45. Khonnor - "The Stoned Night"
46. Crystal Stilts - "Crystal Stilts"
47. Crystal Stilts - "Prismatic Room"
48. Stevie Nicks - "I Will Run To You (Feat. Tom Petty)"
49. Pyramids - "The Echo of Something Lovely (Jesu Remix)"
50. Liars - "Other Side of Mt. Heart Attack"

No comments: