Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Top 10 Films of 2008



Here is my list of the best films I saw this year. As always, I did not see a lot of 'new' films. The fact that many of the films released this year were frankly...not worth seeing (examples: 'Iron Man', 'Quantum of Solace', 'Cloverfield', etc). Therefore, I often find myself digging into the past in order to find quality films that I have missed along the way. The following films were new to me... and by far the best that I saw in 2008.

(in order)


1. "There Will Be Blood"




2. "No Country for Old Men"



3. "I Like Killing Flies"



4. "Southland Tales"



5. "Margot at the Wedding"



6. "Rumble Fish"



7. "Blue Velvet"



8. ""Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills"



9. "Religulous"



10. "The Happening"

No comments: