Friday, October 2, 2009

Up Next on the Stage: Built to Spill...



Later tonite I will be lucky enough to see Indie-Rock Gods, Built to Spill perform at the Southgate House in Newport, KY. The last time I saw Built to Spill was on Sept. 9th, 2001 (my last real memory of the pre-9/11 world). I have been a fan of Built to Spill for nearly a decade and they are hands down one of the best live bands I've ever seen.

Songs I most want to see performed later:

Velvet Waltz
Goin' Against Your Mind
Randy Described an Eternity
When Not Being Stupid Is Not Enough
The Plan
Car
Untrustable Part 2 (About Someone Else)
Saturday
Broken Chairs
Made Up Dreams

Suggested listening:

"Perfect From Now On" (1997)



"Keep It Like a Secret" (1999)



"Live" (2000)



"Ancient Melodies of the Future" (2001)



"You In Reverse" (2006)



"There Is No Enemy" (2009)

No comments: