Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Top 5 "Halloween" Movies

Photobucket
1. Halloween

#1 stunner of all time. The best halloween movie, now and forever.

exorcist! Pictures, Images and Photos
2. The Exorcist

Maybe the actual "scariest" film ever made. I am 28 years old still too scared to watch it.

Photobucket
3. Poltergeist

Between the ages of 7-11, I believed that Kane (the old man) lived in my basement. Enough said.

Photobucket
4. The Amityville Horror

Retro, grainy and 100% terrifying. This one still has creep-out factor years later.

Friday The 13th Part 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

5. Friday the 13th, Part II

Most people do not know that in Part 1, Jason is NOT the killer...his mother was. Not to mention that the hockey mask made famous by Mr. Voorhes himself does not show up until part 3. Jason is rocking the burlap sack over the mutated noggin and it is not any less scary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Beau Brooks and I think you nailed it.

I am logged in as my "girlfriend" who is your "cousin".