Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"I Shall Not Walk Alone"...



I have found over the last month that a morning walk can do more for the soul than almost anything else. Here is a list of the songs I listened to this morning while walking with the sun rising:

Devendra Banhart - "First Song for B"
Bonnie Raitt - "I Can't Make You Love Me"
The Zombies - "The Way I Feel Inside"
Lou Reed - "Perfect Day"
Aimee Mann - "Save Me"
Wilco - "Country Disappeared"
Ben Folds - "The Luckiest"
Jon Brion - "Ok"
Death Cab for Cutie - "Transatlanticsm"
Bob Dylan - "You're a Big Girl Now"
Damien Jurado - "Throwing Your Voice"
The Band - "Whispering Pines"
Guns N' Roses - "Patience"
Feist - "How My Heart Behaves"
Beach House - "Walk in the Park"
Moby - "Division"
Dum Dum Girls - "Rest of Our Lives"
Moby - "Walk with Me"
Grizzly Bear - "Foreground"

No comments: