Thursday, September 17, 2009

5 Movies That Even I am Surprised I Haven't Seen Yet, Vol. 4 (1988 Edition)...



I've seen a lot of movies in my life...and through the years I have attempted to see many of the films considered to be "culturally important" by film critics. I have had years to see the movies listed below, however...they have been continuously pushed further down the list of "I need to see that someday".

1. Twins



2. Rain Man



3. A Fish Called Wanda



4. Mississippi Burning



5. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

1 comment:

Brent Haynes said...

I haven't seen three of those: A Fish Called Wanda, Twins and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. No interest.

Rain Man is very good. It is definitely one of the best movies ever made about mental illness; on the same level as One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest perhaps.

Mississipi burning is a powerful story that is unfortunately true. I recommend it as well.